I am a minister and spiritual director serving and supporting people in the way of Christ through teaching, spiritual formation, and pastoral care.
- A Table in the Wilderness (Part 10): A Place to Rejoice // Revelation 19:1-10
- A Table in the Wilderness (Part 9): A Place to Belong // Galatians 3:26-29
- A Table in the Wilderness (Part 8): A Place to Grow // Acts 2:36-47
- A Table in the Wilderness (Part 7): A Place to Be Known // John 4:4-42
- He is Risen! // John 20:11-18
I currently serve at Federal Way Church of Christ where I regularly preach, create spiritual resources, and provide pastoral care to the congregation.
I have the honor of meeting with individuals and small groups for spiritual direction where we listen for God together in the midst of life.
I partner with organizations like Renovaré, Sacred Ordinary Days, Grafted Life, and Companioning Center to connect with, learn from, and contribute to other spiritual formation communities.
During downtime, I enjoy slow mornings, scenic walks, deep conversations, watching film, reading fantasy, history, and spiritual writings, and spending time with my wonderful wife Katelyn (who is an incredible writer and photographer).
Use the menu to learn more about spiritual direction, listen to teachings, explore my blog, and contact me or use the buttons below to search, subscribe, and connect online. I’d love to hear from you!